Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? What Is Skool Platform
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool offers a wide range of courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. What Is Skool Platform
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. What Is Skool Platform
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a brand community
Skool allows individuals to:
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them What Is Skool Platform
- Host live webinars and events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All-course hosting features
- All gamification features
- The other features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions What Is Skool Platform
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an Skool account. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Paying membership
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool utilize?
Skool prices are all in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.