Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Technology Community Platform
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool offers a wide range of courses and training programs.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Technology Community Platform
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
The following features are included:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and simple to learn.
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Technology Community Platform
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses:
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Some examples are:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Live webinars and events
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Technology Community Platform
- Host webinars or events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All Community Features
- All-course hosting features
- All features of gamification
- All other features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool FAQ Technology Community Platform
Who is Skool for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool utilize?
All prices are displayed in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.