Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. This is a comprehensive LMS, which gives users all the tools they need to develop and deliver high-quality courses and training.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Social Platform Keeps Stopping
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Social Platform Keeps Stopping
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease of Use
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Social Platform Keeps Stopping
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool can be used by businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Build a community around their brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Social Platform Keeps Stopping
- Host live webinars and events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros & Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All the gamification features
- Other Features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Social Platform Keeps Stopping
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool utilize?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.