Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Zoom Webinar
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool Zoom Webinar
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
The following features are included:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease Of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Skool Zoom Webinar
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Some examples can include:
Skool can be used by businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Build a Community around your Brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Skool Zoom Webinar
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros & Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- All features of gamification
- Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool FAQ Skool Zoom Webinar
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices are displayed in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.