Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool What Is An Event
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool What Is An Event
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
The following features are included:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
Some of these features include:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool What Is An Event
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Some examples are:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Skool What Is An Event
- Host live webinars and events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Users Unlimited
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited Storage
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- All the gamification features
- The other features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool What Is An Event
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Paying membership
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool utilize?
All prices are displayed in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.