Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Webhooks
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool offers a wide range of courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Skool Webhooks
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
These features include:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Webhooks
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Skool Webhooks
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- All the gamification features
- The other features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Webhooks
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool utilize?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.