Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Skool Upsell
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Skool Upsell
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
Included in these features:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and simple to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Skool Upsell
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Examples of examples include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool Upsell
- Host live webinars and events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Users Unlimited
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All the gamification features
- All other features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool FAQ Skool Upsell
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an Skool account. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices are displayed in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.