Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Tree
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Skool Tree
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
The following features are included:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Easy of Use
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Skool Tree
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums:
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Live webinars and events
- Create a community for their brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Skool Tree
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- All features of gamification
- All other features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Tree
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an Skool account. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices are displayed in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.