Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. This is a comprehensive LMS, which gives users all the tools they need to develop and deliver high-quality courses and training.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Submenu
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Skool Submenu
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool offers the following features:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
Included in these features:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Skool Submenu
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Build a community around their brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool Submenu
- Live webinars and events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited users
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All-course hosting features
- All the gamification features
- All other features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool FAQ Skool Submenu
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices are displayed in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.