Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Skool Storefronts
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Create a Training Course:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool offers a wide range of courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Skool Storefronts
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
The following features are included:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Storefronts
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Some examples can include:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Live webinars and events
- Build a community around their brand
Skool allows individuals to:
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Skool Storefronts
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All community features
- All-course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Storefronts
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an Skool account. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.