Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. This is a comprehensive LMS, which gives users all the tools they need to develop and deliver high-quality courses and training.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Quizzes
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Skool Quizzes
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool offers the following features:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
The following features are included:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Easy of Use
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Skool Quizzes
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Some examples can include:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool allows individuals to:
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool Quizzes
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All gamification features
- The other features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Quizzes
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an Skool account. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.