Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Skool Proof Integration
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Skool Proof Integration
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
These features include:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Proof Integration
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a brand community
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Skool Proof Integration
- Host live webinars and events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros & Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All-course hosting features
- All gamification features
- All Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Proof Integration
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an Skool account. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Paid memberships
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices are displayed in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.