Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Pricing Levels
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
Create a Training Course:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Skool Pricing Levels
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
Included in these features:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
Some of these features include:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Skool Pricing Levels
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Examples of examples include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Create a brand community
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Skool Pricing Levels
- Live webinars and events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All community features
- All-course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- All other features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool FAQ Skool Pricing Levels
Who is Skool for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.