Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Price Options
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Skool Price Options
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
Included in these features:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Skool Price Options
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Some examples can include:
Skool can be used by businesses and organizations to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Create a community for their brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Skool Price Options
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Host Features
- All gamification features
- All Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool FAQ Skool Price Options
Who is Skool for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices are displayed in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.