Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Payment Plans
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool Payment Plans
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Easy of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Payment Plans
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool can be used by businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Create a community for their brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Skool Payment Plans
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All features of gamification
- Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool FAQ Skool Payment Plans
Who is Skool for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.