Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Partner Program
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool Partner Program
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
The following features are included:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. It is easy to create online courses of high quality without prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
Some of these features include:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Skool Partner Program
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Examples of examples include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Create a brand community
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool Partner Program
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros and Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited users
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All gamification features
- The other features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Partner Program
Who is Skool for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency is used by Skool?
Skool prices are all in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.