Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Page Builder
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
Create a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Skool Page Builder
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
The following features are included:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Skool Page Builder
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Skool Page Builder
- Host webinars or events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited users
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All course hosting features
- All features of gamification
- The other features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Page Builder
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an Skool account. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool utilize?
All prices on Skool are in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.