Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Next Vs New Skool
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Skool Next Vs New Skool
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
These features include:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease Of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and simple to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Next Vs New Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Create a community for their brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Build an audience and community around their expertise Skool Next Vs New Skool
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros & Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited users
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Host Features
- All gamification features
- All Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool FAQ Skool Next Vs New Skool
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an Skool account. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices are displayed in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.