Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool New Website Builder
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Skool New Website Builder
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
These features include:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
Some of these features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Skool New Website Builder
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Build a Community around your Brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool New Website Builder
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All Community Features
- All-course hosting features
- All features of gamification
- All Other Features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool FAQ Skool New Website Builder
Who is Skool for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool use?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.