Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Navigation Bar
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool Navigation Bar
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
The following features are included:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Easy of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Navigation Bar
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Some examples are:
Skool can be used by businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Live webinars and events
- Create a community for their brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Skool Navigation Bar
- Host live webinars and events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- All other features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool FAQ Skool Navigation Bar
Who is Skool for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool use?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.