Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Skool Milestones
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
Create a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
Create a Training Course:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Skool Milestones
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
Included in these features:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. It is easy to create online courses of high quality without prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Ease Of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Skool Milestones
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Build a community around their brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Skool Milestones
- Live webinars and events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All-course hosting features
- All gamification features
- All other features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Milestones
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency is used by Skool?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.