Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. This is a comprehensive LMS, which gives users all the tools they need to develop and deliver high-quality courses and training.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Help
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool Help
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
These features include:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Skool Help
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a community for their brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool Help
- Live webinars and events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros & Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All features of gamification
- Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Help
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool Use?
Skool prices are all in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.