Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Embed Forms
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Create a Training Course:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool offers a wide range of courses and training programs.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool Embed Forms
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
Included in these features:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Ease of use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and simple to learn.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Embed Forms
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Skool can be used by businesses and organizations to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool Embed Forms
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros & Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited users
- All Courses Available
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All-course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- All Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Embed Forms
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool Use?
Skool prices are all in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.