Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Email Address
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Skool Email Address
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool offers the following features:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
These features include:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease Of Use
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Skool Email Address
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool allows individuals to:
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Build an audience and community around their expertise Skool Email Address
- Host live webinars and events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited users
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Host Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- The other features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Email Address
Who is Skool for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool use?
Skool prices are all in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.