Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Edit Instructor
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Skool Edit Instructor
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
These features include:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
Some of these features include:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Skool Edit Instructor
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a community for their brand
Skool allows individuals to:
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Skool Edit Instructor
- Host live webinars and events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All-course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Edit Instructor
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How do I start using Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency is used by Skool?
All prices are displayed in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.