Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Skool Desktop App
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Skool offers a wide range of courses and training programs.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Skool Desktop App
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
Included in these features:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Skool Desktop App
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Some examples can include:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a brand community
Individuals can use Skool to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Build an audience and community around their expertise Skool Desktop App
- Live webinars and events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All Course Host Features
- All the gamification features
- All other features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Desktop App
Who is Skool for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices are displayed in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.