Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Skool Crm
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Skool Crm
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
The following features are included:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease Of Use
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Crm
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Some examples can include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live webinars and events
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Build an audience and community around their expertise Skool Crm
- Live webinars and events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- All the gamification features
- All Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Crm
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Yes, you can use Skool to sell your courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool utilize?
All prices on Skool are in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.