Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Course Maker
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Create a Training Course:
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool Course Maker
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. It is easy to create online courses of high quality without prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
Some of these features include:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease of use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Skool Course Maker
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Examples of examples include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Build a community around their brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool Course Maker
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros & Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All Community Features
- All course hosting features
- All features of gamification
- Other Features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Course Maker
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices are displayed in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.