Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Cost
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Create a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
Create a Training Course:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Skool Cost
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
Included in these features:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. It is easy to create online courses of high quality without prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
Some of these features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Cost
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Create a community for their brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool Cost
- Host live webinars and events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All the gamification features
- All other features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Cost
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool Use?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.