Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Community
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here’s a detailed explanation of how Skool functions:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Skool Community
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
These features include:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Skool Community
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s Support Forum feature allows users the ability to create, manage, and monitor support forums. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Some examples can include:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Create a community for their brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Build an audience and community around their expertise Skool Community
- Host live webinars and events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited users
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited Storage
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- All Other Features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Community
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool Use?
Skool prices are all in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.