Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Coaching Demo
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool Coaching Demo
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
These features include:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
Some of these features include:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Skool Coaching Demo
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums:
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool is a tool that can be used to deliver SaaS-based products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool can be used by businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Skool allows individuals to:
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool Coaching Demo
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All course hosting features
- All features of gamification
- Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Coaching Demo
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices are displayed in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.