Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Checkout Page
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Create a Training Course:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Skool Checkout Page
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
Included in these features:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Checkout Page
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Skool can be used by businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Build a community around their brand
Skool allows individuals to:
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Build an audience and community around their expertise Skool Checkout Page
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All features of gamification
- The other features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool FAQ Skool Checkout Page
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool Use?
Skool prices are all in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.