Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Cart Abandonment
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Skool Cart Abandonment
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features let you create and manage an active community around your training and online courses. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
These features include:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Skool Cart Abandonment
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Build a community around their brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool Cart Abandonment
- Host live webinars and events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool is currently lacking certain features, including video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- Other Features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool FAQ Skool Cart Abandonment
Who is Skool for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an Skool account. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.