Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. This is a comprehensive LMS, which gives users all the tools they need to develop and deliver high-quality courses and training.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Calendar
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors are able to track student progress, and provide feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool Calendar
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool Classroom features help you create and deliver engaging online course. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Calendar
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Some examples are:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live webinars and events
- Build a Community around your Brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Skool Calendar
- Host webinars or events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Host Features
- All the gamification features
- Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool FAQ Skool Calendar
Who is Skool for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How can I start using Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Members pay a subscription
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency is used by Skool?
Skool prices are all in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.