Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool Automations
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
Creating a Course or Training Program:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Skool Automations
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
The following features are included:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can schedule recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Automations
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Examples of examples include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a community for their brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Skool Automations
- Host live webinars and events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Unlimited Users
- All Courses Available
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All course hosting features
- All gamification features
- All other features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool FAQ Skool Automations
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency is used by Skool?
All prices are displayed in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.