Skool, a revolutionary platform for online learning, is revolutionizing the way individuals and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Skool Assistant
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Create a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
Create a Training Course:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Skool Assistant
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
Included in these features:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
Some of these features include:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
Some of these features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and simple to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool Assistant
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Examples of examples include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Skool Assistant
- Host live webinars and events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Hosting Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- The other features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Assistant
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices are displayed in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. Skool does not usually refund creators.