Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool And WordPress
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Skool And WordPress
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s features for community management allow you to build and manage a vibrant community around online training courses and programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. It is easy to create online courses of high quality without prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Easy of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool And WordPress
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool allows course creators to manage their students and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool allows you to sell memberships based on subscriptions. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Some examples can include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Build a Community around your Brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool And WordPress
- Live webinars and events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All Course Hosting Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool And WordPress
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool utilize?
All prices on Skool are in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.