Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Skool Affiliate
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool Affiliate
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool offers the following features:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
The following features are included:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
Included in these features:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Easy of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Skool Affiliate
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s Group Funnel feature allows users create and manage sales funnels. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool allows users to moderate discussion, answer questions, and provide customer support.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Examples of examples include:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Host live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Skool Affiliate
- Host live webinars and events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Host Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Affiliate
Who does Skool cater for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an Skool account. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool utilize?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.