Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. It is easy to manage and use. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Skool Activecampaign Integration
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Create a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Skool Activecampaign Integration
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
These features include:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. Skool Activecampaign Integration
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Examples of examples include:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Build a community around their brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool Activecampaign Integration
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros & Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited users
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- Other Features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Overall, Skool is a great option for anyone who wants to build a thriving community and deliver high-quality courses to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool Activecampaign Integration
Who is Skool for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How can I start using Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool use?
Skool prices are all in USD. Your local currency is used for payouts.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.