Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool 30 Day Free Trial
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics to be covered in your course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling in a Course or Training Program:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Skool 30 Day Free Trial
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
These features include:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Ease Of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Skool 30 Day Free Trial
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums:
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool can be used to create and deliver SaaS products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Some examples can include:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Skool allows individuals to:
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Skool 30 Day Free Trial
- Host webinars or events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited courses
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- The other features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. It’s a great choice for individuals, entrepreneurs, and course creators who want to reach their goals as well as learn in a community.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool 30 Day Free Trial
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
Create an Skool account. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices are displayed in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.