Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Skool
Skool, as an online learning platform allows users the ability to create and deliver training and courses of high-quality. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Skool
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and forums. You can create forums and groups to allow your members to discuss and connect on specific topics related to your online courses. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Skool has a number of tools to create courses. These include quizzes, discussion forums, quizzes on video, and more. It is easy to create online courses of high quality without prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create leaderboards that are specific to different activities such as assignments, discussions or participation.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease of use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are a couple of examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Some examples are:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Create a community for their brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Build an audience and community around their expertise Skool
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform offers an excellent user experience, and it is extremely easy to learn.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Users Unlimited
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited Storage
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Skool
Who is Skool for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Paid memberships
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.