Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. It is easy to manage and use. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Sample Skool Courses
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click on “Sign up” and choose a plan.
Create a Training Course:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Sample Skool Courses
- Students must create a Skool profile if they don’t have one already.
- Once the account is created, the user will be able to access the materials of the training course.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool offers the following features:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
Included in these features:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Gamification is possible with Skool’s badges and leaderboards. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Ease of use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Sample Skool Courses
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can join group discussions, get support from the creator of the course, and network.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Some examples are:
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train your employees in new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver customer education programs
- Host live webinars and events
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Sample Skool Courses
- Live webinars and events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. It offers a single pricing plan of $99 per month that includes all of the features available in Skool like
- Users Unlimited
- All Courses Available
- Storage Unlimited
- All Community Features
- All course hosting features
- All features of gamification
- The other features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Sample Skool Courses
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes
- Course creators
- Nonprofit Organizations
How can I start using Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.