Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Safe Agile Community Platform
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. To begin, users must create a Skool Account and then create courses or programs. Students can access course materials such as videos and quizzes. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created a Skool account, click on the “Create Course” button.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Skool allows students to browse the available courses and training programs.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Safe Agile Community Platform
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can help to foster a sense of community and collaboration among your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
The following features are included:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool offers detailed tracking of student progress so you can monitor your student’s progress and give them the help they need.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can create events that repeat, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards lets you track the activity of your members and rewards them for it. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
Included in these features:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease of use
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. It saves the course creators a lot of time and energy, as well as making it easier to stay focused and organized. Safe Agile Community Platform
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses:
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. For example, you could use Skool to create and deliver a SaaS product that helps businesses to manage their online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Skool is a great tool for businesses and organizations to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Provide onboarding training for new hires
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Hosting live webinars, events and conferences
- Create a brand community
Individuals can use Skool to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Safe Agile Community Platform
- Live webinars and events
- Connect with professionals in the same field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool offers a visual calendar that helps members see everything in their local timezone and get reminder emails..
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing structure is unique compared to most SaaS platforms. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All community features
- All course hosting features
- All features of gamification
- All Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool FAQ Safe Agile Community Platform
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool allows anyone to create and engage in a group around a common goal or interest. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool is charged a 2.9% plus 30c fee for every transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool sends your available balance directly to your banking account on Wednesdays.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices are displayed in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.