Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool has a few key differences from other learning platforms. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Review Skool
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
Create a Skool Account:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your name, email address, and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
Create a Training Course:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the title and description of your training course.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Review Skool
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can encourage a sense of community and collaboration between your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. Your courses can have a range of different content, such as videos, quizzes or assignments, discussion forums, etc. Skool also offers a variety of features to help you track student progress and provide feedback.
These features include:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This can help to motivate members to stay engaged with your courses and training programs. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
The following features are included:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create customized leaderboards to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you, such as completing an assignment, participating in a discussion, or creating content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease of use
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Review Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s feature of group funnels allows users the ability to create and maintain sales funnels. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool, a multi-purpose online learning tool, can be used to learn by anyone, including individuals, companies, and organizations. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Train new hires on onboarding
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Live webinars and events
- Create a community for their brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Build an audience for their expertise and a community around them Review Skool
- Host webinars or events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool may be limited for course creators needing a full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited Users
- Unlimited Courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All community features
- All-course hosting features
- All the gamification features
- Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Skool is free for 14 days. If you’re considering it, you can test it out to see if you like it. You can read other user reviews to get feedback.
Skool has a lot to offer anyone who is looking to create an active community, and to deliver courses of high quality to their learners.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Review Skool
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I sign up for Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool can be used to sell courses. Skool offers a variety of features that can help you sell your courses, such as:
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool Use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.