Skool is a revolutionary online learning platform that is changing the way businesses and individuals learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. It is easy to manage and use. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Function? Red Panda Skool
Skool is an online platform that allows users to design and deliver courses and training programs of high quality. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Creating a Skool Account:
- Go to the Skool website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Click on “Create Course”, once you’ve created your Skool Account.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Red Panda Skool
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- The Student Activity Reports allow instructors to track the progress of their students.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
The following features are included:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create events that are repeated, such as monthly meetups or weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can schedule recurring events like weekly webinars and monthly meetups. This saves you time and effort from having to create each event individually.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool allows you to easily promote and manage events.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Red Panda Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool offers a wide range of use cases. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members can receive exclusive content as well as participate in the community discussion and receive help from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Some examples can include:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Live Webinars and Events
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Create and sell training or online courses
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Red Panda Skool
- Host live webinars and events
- Find other professionals who share your interests
Pros and Cons
- Skool offers a unique set of features for community-centered programs.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- The platform streamlines the difficult process for course designers to use various tools to organize their community together.
- Skool provides a visual schedule that allows members to see all events in their time zone and receive reminders via email.
- Skool currently lacks some essential features, such as video hosting.
- Price could be high, given the additional tools required for course designers.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Users Unlimited
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All course hosting features
- All features of gamification
- Other Features
Skool is also offering a free 14-day trial to allow users to experience the platform for themselves before making a commitment.
Skool provides a powerful, affordable platform to build communities, host courses, or gamify learning. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Red Panda Skool
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool can be used by anyone who is interested in building a community and engaging with it around a common interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. You can build your community once you have an Skool account by adding members, creating forums and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paying membership
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency is used by Skool?
All prices are displayed in USD. You will be paid in your own currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool’s policy is to let creators offer refunds to members at their discretion. Skool can issue refunds at their discretion depending on the circumstances. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.