Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is a comprehensive LMS that provides users with everything they need to create and deliver high-quality online courses and training programs.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. It is easy to manage and use. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Product Image Size Skool
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. Product Image Size Skool
- Students who do not have a Skool login will be required to create one.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- You can give students feedback by commenting on their homework or sending them private messages.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- Content generated by members: They can share and create their own articles, blogs, videos, or podcasts. This helps to create a more dynamic and engaging community for your members.
- Groups and forums: You can create groups and forums for your members to connect and discuss specific topics related to your online courses and training programs. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
The following features are included:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s calendar feature makes it easy to organize and schedule online and offline events for your members. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can also create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, like conferences or workshops. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create different leaderboards based on activities like completing assignments and participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This allows you to reward your members for the activities that are most important to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool simplifies a cumbersome task for course designers to use multiple tools to organize a community. They can now do it all on ONE platform. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Product Image Size Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool provides a range of possible uses. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool has a feature that lets users create and sell an online course. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool subscription feature allows users create and sell subscriptions-based memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel allows users to manage and create sales funnels for courses or products. Users can create a landing page, opt-in form, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind feature allows users to create and sell mastermind groups. Members can network, participate in group discussion, and receive support from their course creator.
- Support Forums:
Skool’s support forum allows users to create and manage forums to support their courses or products. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool could be used, for example, by an influencer to create exclusive content and deliver it to members of their community or to host webinars and live events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool can be used to create and sell training or online courses.
Some examples are:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver educational programs for customers
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a community for their brand
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Create a community and audience around your expertise Product Image Size Skool
- Host live webinars and events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool has a set of unique features that are designed for programs centered on the community.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool is a platform that has a growing community.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price may be too high when you consider what other tools course creators need.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited courses
- Storage Unlimited
- All community features
- All course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- Other Features
Skool offers a 14 day free trial that allows users to test the platform before investing in it.
Skool’s powerful and affordable platform allows you to create communities, host online courses and gamify the learning experience. This is an excellent choice for those who are creating courses, running businesses, or just want to learn together as a group.
Try the Skool 14-day trial for free to determine if this is the right product for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Product Image Size Skool
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I sell my courses using Skool?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course Analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool pays out your available balance every Wednesday directly to your bank account.
What currency does Skool use?
Skool prices are all in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s refund policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.