Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool is different from other online learning platforms in a number of ways. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Even those with no previous experience can easily and quickly create and deliver engaging online course.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Private Onlin Community Platform
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Users create an account on Skool and create training programs or courses. Students can enroll in courses and access learning materials, such as videos, quizzes, and assignments. Instructors have the ability to monitor student progress.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Click the “Sign-Up” button after selecting a price plan.
How to Create a Course or Training Program?
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Select the topics for your course or program.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- You can make your training course or course available to students by clicking the “Publish” link.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Students can browse through the courses and training programs that are available on Skool.
- Clicking on “Enroll” will allow them to enroll in a particular course or program. Private Onlin Community Platform
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- Once they have created an account, they will be able to access the learning materials for the course or training program.
Tracking Progress of Students and Providing Feedback
- Teachers can monitor the progress of students by viewing student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. Create groups and forums for members to discuss the materials.
Skool’s Feature allows you to:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This will help to create an engaging and dynamic community for your members.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can foster a feeling of community and cooperation among your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool offers many features that help you to track the progress of your students and give feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool’s calendar makes it simple to schedule and organize online and offline events. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can also create a one-off event, such as a workshop or conference.
These features include:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. This makes it easy to promote and manage your events on Skool.
Skool leaderboards is a feature that allows you track member participation and reward them. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
The following features are included:
- Customizable Leaderboards: Create custom leaderboards based on different activities, such as completing tasks, participating in discussion, or creating new content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards and badges can be used to gamify your online courses and training programs. This can help to make learning more fun and engaging for your members.
Ease of Use
Skool’s ease of use is due to the fact that it offers a single-stop solution, which includes course creation, building a community, tracking student progress, and rewarding student participation. Skool’s user interface is also very intuitive and easy to learn.
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Private Onlin Community Platform
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses:
Skool’s course creation feature allows users to create and sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members get exclusive content and can take part in community discussions. They also receive support from the creator of the course.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create landing pages, opt-in forms, email sequences, and more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool’s coaching program feature allows users to create and sell coaching programs. Skool users can manage their clients and accept payments.
Skool’s mastermind function allows users to sell and create mastermind groups. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool can be used by influencers to build and engage with their communities. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
As a versatile online learning platform, Skool can be used by individuals, businesses, and organizations of all sizes. If they want to create and sell online courses or training programs, they will find good use for Skool.
Examples of examples include:
Skool allows businesses and organizations:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Create a community for their brand
Skool can be used by individuals to
- Sell online training courses and courses of instruction
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Private Onlin Community Platform
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros & Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform is easy to use and has a great user experience.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool is limited to course creators who need a full stack of tech.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Unlimited users
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All community features
- All Course Hosting Features
- All gamification features
- All Other Features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool is a powerful and affordable platform for building communities, hosting courses, and gamifying learning. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also check out reviews of other users for their feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Private Onlin Community Platform
Who is Skool for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I use Skool for the sale of my courses?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Members pay a subscription
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool Use?
Skool prices are all in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. Skool rarely refunds creators’ money.