Skool’s revolutionary online learning platform is changing how businesses and individuals are educated. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool’s features set it apart from other platforms. First, it is extremely easy to use and manage. Users with little or no experience in LMSs are able to create and deliver engaging courses quickly and easily.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Podcast Skool
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can register for courses and gain access to learning materials including videos, quizzes, assignments, etc. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
This is a more in-depth overview of the Skool system:
Create a Skool Account:
- Click on “Sign up” at the Skool site.
- Enter your name, email, and password.
- Choose a pricing plan and click on the “Sign Up” button.
Create a Training Course:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the course name and program description.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, like videos, quizzes, and assignments.
- To make your course or program of training available to students, click on the “Publish button”.
Enrolling for a Training or Course:
- Skool offers a wide range of courses and training programs.
- They can then click the “Enrollment” button after they’ve found a program or course they are interested in. Podcast Skool
- If they don’t already have one, students will need to set up a Skool Account.
- They will then be able to view the learning materials associated with the course or program.
Tracking and Providing Feedback on Student Progress:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Students can receive feedback from instructors by sending private messages or comments on their work.
Skool’s Community features enable you to manage and create a thriving online community for your courses and training programs. Members can upload and share content like articles, videos, and blog posts. You can also create groups and forums where members can connect and discuss the material.
Through this Feature, Skool can:
- User-generated Content: Members can create, share, and publish their own content. This includes articles, blog posts, videos, podcasts, and more. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Forums and groups: Create forums and groups for your members so they can connect and discuss topics specific to your online training and courses. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool classroom features allow you to easily create and deliver engaging courses online. You can add videos, quizzes an assignments to your course. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
Included in these features:
- Skool’s course creation tools include video hosting, quizzes or assignments, as well as discussion forums. This allows anyone to easily create high-quality courses online without any previous experience.
- Skool’s detailed tracking of students’ progress allows you to see what your children are up to and offer them the support they require.
Skool has a calendar that makes it easy for you to plan and schedule events online and off. You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
Included in these features:
- Recurring Events: You can set up recurring events, such as monthly meetings or weekly webinars. It saves time and energy by not creating each event individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This will encourage members to remain engaged in your courses and programs. You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments or participating in discussions.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. You can reward your members based on the activities you value most.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can make learning fun and engaging for members.
Ease of Use
Skool has a simple interface because it is a one-stop solution that covers all the needs of creators of courses, such as course creation, community development, tracking of student progress and rewarding of student participation. Skool is easy to use and intuitive.
Skool streamlines the difficult process of course creators using different tools to organize their community by giving them a platform that allows them to do all they need. This allows course creators to save time and effort and stay focused on their work. Podcast Skool
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are some examples:
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Skool is a course-creation tool that allows course creators and instructors to manage their courses, their students, as well as accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships:
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can create opt-in forms and email sequences as well as landing pages.
- Coaching Programs
Skool allows users to sell and create coaching programs. Skool can be used to manage clients, accept payments, and schedule appointments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool allows users to manage and create support forums for courses or products. Skool is a tool that allows users to moderate conversations, answer customer questions, or provide support.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool can be used, for example, to create and deliver SaaS products that help businesses manage their online training programs.
- Influencer:Influencers can use Skool to engage and build their communities. Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to engage with their communities and create exclusive content.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees about new skills and procedures
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver customer educational programs
- Live webinars and events
- Create a brand community
Individuals can use Skool to
- Create and sell online training or courses
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Podcast Skool
- Host webinars or events
- Connect with other professionals in their field
Pros & Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- The platform has an outstanding user experience and is very easy to learn.
- Skool’s community is active and it is a rapidly growing platform.
- Platforms simplify the complex process of course creators using different tools to bring their communities together.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool lacks certain necessary features right now, such as video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool can be limited to those course creators that need the full tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s pricing is different from most SaaS platforms. Skool’s pricing structure is unique. It has one plan for $99 per month, which includes all of its features.
- Unlimited Users
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All course hosting features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- The other features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. It is a good choice for course creators, business owners, and individuals who want to achieve their goals and learn as a community.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also read reviews from other users to get their feedback.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Podcast Skool
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
To get started with Skool, create an account on the Skool website. After creating an account, you will be able to start building your community. This includes adding members, setting up discussion forums, and posting content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool includes a wide range of features that will help you to sell your courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool does charge a fee of 2.9% + 30c per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency is used by Skool?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool has a policy that allows creators the freedom to decide whether or not to give refunds to their members. Skool has the right to refund members at its own discretion. In most cases, Skool will not refund on behalf of creators.