Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It is an LMS that gives users everything they need to design and deliver online training programs and courses of high-quality.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool is very easy to use and maintain. Even users with no prior experience with LMSs can quickly and easily create and deliver engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? Platform For Online Community
Skool‘s online learning platform enables users to develop and deliver high-quality training courses. Create a Skool profile and create courses or training programs to get started. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors can track student progress and provide feedback.
Here is a more detailed overview of how Skool works:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Sign up for Skool by visiting the website.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
Create a Training Course:
- Once you have created an account with Skool, click on the button “Create Course”.
- Enter a name and description for your course or training program.
- Choose the topics you wish to include in your training course.
- Add learning materials, such as videos and quizzes.
- Click on the “Publish” button to make your course or training program available to students.
Enrolling in an Educational Program or Course
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- After they find a training course that interests them, they can click the “Enroll Now” button. Platform For Online Community
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress, and Giving Feedback
- Instructors can track student progress by viewing the student activity reports.
- Teachers can also give feedback to students through comments on their assignments, or private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can create, share, and edit their own content. This includes articles, blog entries, and videos. You can also create forums and groups to allow members to connect and discuss the material.
Skool is able to:
- Content created by users: Users can create their own content, such as blog posts, podcasts, videos, and articles. This creates a dynamic and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool’s classroom features enable you to create and deliver engaging, online courses. You can add a variety of content to your courses, including videos, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. Skool has a number of features that allow you to monitor student progress and give them feedback.
Some of these features include:
- Course creation tools: Skool provides a variety of course creation tools, such as video hosting, quizzes, assignments, and discussion forums. This makes it easy to create high-quality online courses without any prior experience.
- Student progress tracking: Skool provides detailed student progress tracking so that you can see how your students are doing and provide them with the support they need.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can create one-time events, such as conferences or workshops.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. It will save you time by not having each event created individually.
- One-time Events: You can create one-time events, such as workshops or conferences. Skool makes it simple to manage and promote your events.
Skool’s leaderboards allows you to track and reward member activity. This can encourage your employees to participate in your training courses. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You can create custom leaderboards for different activities, such as completing assignments, participating in discussions, or creating content. This allows you reward your users for the most important activities to you.
- Gamification: Skool’s leaderboards, badges, and other tools can be used to gamify online courses and training. This can be used to make learning for your members more engaging and fun.
Ease Of Use
Skool makes it easy to use because the software provides an all-in-one solution for course creators. This includes creating courses, building communities, tracking students’ progress, and rewarding their participation. Skool has a very intuitive user interface that is easy to learn.
Skool makes it easier for course creators by allowing them to manage their community using a single platform. This saves course creators time and effort, and it also makes it easier for them to stay organized and focused on their work. Platform For Online Community
Skool Use Cases
Skool has a variety of uses. Here are a few examples:
- Online Courses
Skool offers a course creation tool that allows users to sell online courses. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool’s subscription feature allows users to create and sell subscription-based memberships. Members have access to exclusive content, can participate in discussions and receive support from course creators.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs
Skool offers a coaching program feature which allows users to design and sell their own coaching programs. Users can use Skool to manage their clients, schedule appointments, and accept payments.
Skool’s Mastermind feature allows you to create and sell groups of masterminds. Members can participate in group discussions, receive support from the course creator, and network with other members.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Users can use Skool to moderate discussions, answer questions, and provide support to their customers.
Skool has the ability to be used for creating and delivering SaaS products. Skool, for instance, can be used to create a SaaS that helps companies manage their online education programs.
- Influencer:Influencers are able to use Skool as a tool to create and engage their communities. For example, an influencer could use Skool to create and deliver exclusive content to their community members or to host live webinars and events.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool’s versatility makes it a great platform for online learning. It can be used as a tool by individuals, small businesses, or large organizations. Skool is a great tool for those who want to sell or create online training courses.
Examples of examples include:
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees to learn new skills
- Offer onboarding training to new employees
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Build a Community around your Brand
Skool allows individuals to:
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Develop an audience and community for your experts Platform For Online Community
- Host webinars or events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool provides a unique collection of features to support community-centered programming.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool has an active community and is a fast-growing platform.
- The platform simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their communities together.
- Skool has a visual timetable that lets members view everything in the local timezone. They can also receive email reminders.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- The price could be expensive, considering what other tools are needed for course creators.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool’s unique pricing structure makes it stand out from other SaaS solutions. Skool offers one pricing plan at $99 per month that includes all the features.
- Users Unlimited
- All Courses Available
- Unlimited storage
- All Community Features
- All Course Host Features
- All the gamification features
- Other Features
Aside from that, Skool also offers a 14-day free trial, which allows users to try the platform out so that they can get a feel before they go all in on the platform.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
Skool offers a 14-day free test to help you decide if the software is for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool, as a whole, is an excellent option for anyone wanting to build a community of learners and provide them with high-quality training.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions Platform For Online Community
Who is Skool designed for?
Skool is for anyone who wants to build and engage with a community around a shared interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Non-profit organizations
How do I get started with Skool?
Create an account at the Skool site to get started. Once you have an account, you can start building your community by adding members, creating discussion forums, and uploading content.
Can I use Skool to sell my courses?
Skool is a great tool for selling your courses. Skool provides a range of features to assist you in selling your courses.
- Paying membership
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Yes, Skool charges a 2.9% + 30c fee per transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool transfers your balance to your account every Wednesday.
What currency does Skool use?
Skool’s prices are always in USD. Payouts are in your local currency.
What is Skool’s return policy?
Skool allows creators to offer refunds at their discretion to members. Skool is entitled to make refunds in its sole discretion. Skool won’t refund most creators in the majority of cases.