Skool has revolutionized the way people and businesses learn. It’s a comprehensive LMS which provides everything users need to deliver and create high-quality training and online courses.
Skool differs from other online platforms for learning in several ways. Skool’s main advantage is that it is very simple to use. Even users without prior experience with LMSs will be able to quickly and easily create engaging online courses.
Here is a short video overview of Skool by Scott Weberg from his YouTube channel for those who want a more visual experience. However, if you want a more in-depth review, you can also read the whole review below.
How Does Skool Work? New Skool Tutorials
As an online learning platform, Skool allows users to create and deliver high-quality courses and training programs. To get started, users create a Skool account and then create courses or training programs. Students can enroll in a course and access the learning materials like videos, quizzes and assignments. Instructors can monitor student progress and give feedback.
Here is an overview of Skool‘s workings:
How to Create a Skool Profile:
- Sign up by clicking on “Sign Up” on the Skool Website.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Select a pricing plan, then click the “Sign Up button”.
Create a Training Course:
- After creating a Skool profile, click the “Create Courses” button.
- Enter the name and description of your course or program.
- Select the topics that you want to cover in your course or training program.
- Add learning materials, such as quizzes, videos, and assignments.
- By clicking “Publish”, you can make the course or training available to your students.
Enrolling a Course or Program of Training:
- Skool is a great resource for students who want to learn more about the training and courses available.
- Once they have found a course or training program that they are interested in, they can click on the “Enroll” button. New Skool Tutorials
- Students will need to create a Skool account if they do not already have one.
- After creating an account, users will have access to the course materials or training programs.
Tracking Student Progress and Providing Feedback:
- Students’ activity reports allow instructors to monitor student progress.
- Instructors can also provide feedback to students by commenting on their assignments or by sending them private messages.
Skool’s community features allow you to create and manage a thriving community around your online courses and training programs. Members can share and create their own content, such as blog posts, articles and videos. You can create forums and groups where members can discuss and connect the material.
Skool is able to:
- User-generated content: Members can create and share their own content, such as articles, blog posts, videos, and podcasts. This allows you to create a vibrant and engaging community.
- Groups and Forums: You can set up groups and forums to help your members connect and discuss certain topics related to online courses and training. This can promote a community-like feeling and encourage collaboration amongst your members.
Skool’s classroom features make it easy to create and deliver engaging online courses. You can include a wide range of content in your courses including videos, assignments, quizzes, and discussion boards. Skool provides a range of features for tracking student progress.
Some of these features include:
- Skool offers a wide range of tools for creating courses, including quizzes and assignments. This makes it simple to create high-quality online courses, even if you have no prior experience.
- Skool allows you to track student progress in detail so that your can provide the necessary support.
Skool’s Calendar feature allows you to easily schedule and plan online and offline activities for your members. You can create recurring meetings, like weekly webinars. You can create special events, like workshops or conferences.
The following features are included:
- Recurring Events: You can create recurring events, such as weekly webinars or monthly meetups. You can save time and effort by not having to create every event separately.
- One-time Events: Create one-time events such as conferences or workshopsOne-time Events: You can create events that are one-offs, like workshops or conferences. Skool’s event management and promotion tools make it simple to organize your events.
Skool’s leaderboards feature allows you to track member activity and reward them for their participation. This can motivate your members to continue to engage with your training and courses. You can create customized leaderboards for various activities, such as completing tasks or participating in the discussion.
These features include:
- Customizable leaderboards: You are able to create leaderboards that reflect different activities. For example, you can create leaderboards for completing assignments, taking part in discussions, or creating original content. This will allow you to reward members for activities that you consider most important.
- Gamification: Skool leaderboards and badges are great for gamifying your online training and courses. This can assist in making learning more enjoyable and engaging for members.
Ease Of Use
Skool simplifies the cumbersome process for course creators to use different tools to organize their community together by providing a single platform where they can do everything they need to do. This allows the creators of courses to save both time and money, while also staying organized and focused. New Skool Tutorials
Skool Use Cases
Skool is a versatile tool. Here are some examples.
- Online Courses
Skool allows you to create online courses and sell them. Course creators can use Skool to host their course content, manage their students, and accept payments.
- Subscription Memberships
Skool offers a subscription-based feature that allows users to sell memberships. Members can access exclusive content, participate in community discussions, and receive support from the course creator.
- Group Funnels:
Skool’s group funnel feature allows users to create and manage sales funnels for their courses or products. Users can design landing pages, opt-in forms, email series, and much more.
- Coaching Programs:
Skool has a feature that allows users create and sell coaching programs. Skool allows users to schedule appointments, accept payments, and manage clients.
Skool’s feature Mastermind allows users create and sell mastermind group. Members can take part in group discussions and receive support from course creators. They can also network with each other.
- Support Forums
Skool’s support forum feature allows users to create and manage support forums for their courses or products. Skool can be used by users to moderate discussions, provide answers to questions, and support their customers.
Skool allows you to create SaaS (Software as a Service) products. Skool could be used to deliver a SaaS-based product that allows businesses to manage online learning programs.
- Influencer:Skool is a great tool for influencers who want to grow and engage with their community. Skool can be used by influencers to deliver exclusive content or host live events and webinars to their communities.
Who Should Use Skool?
Skool is a flexible online learning platform that can be used by businesses and organizations of any size. Skool will be useful for anyone who wants to create or sell online training programs or courses.
Businesses and organizations can use Skool to:
- Train employees on new skills and procedures
- Onboarding is a training session for new employees.
- Create and deliver Customer Education Programs
- Live Webinars and Events
- Build a community around their brand
Skool is a great tool for individuals who want to:
- Create and sell online courses or training programs
- Build an audience and community around their expertise New Skool Tutorials
- Live webinars and events
- Join other professionals in your field
Pros and Cons
- Skool is a community-centered program that offers unique features.
- It is very simple to use, and the platform offers a good user experience.
- Skool boasts a vibrant community and is growing quickly.
- The platform makes it easier for creators of courses to organise their communities by using different tools.
- Skool’s visual calendar helps users see what is happening in their local time zone. Reminder emails are also sent.
- Skool does not yet have certain essential features like video hosting.
- It could be expensive if you consider the other tools that are required by course creators.
- Skool’s functionality may be limited if you need to create a course that requires a complete tech stack.
Skool Pricing Plans
Skool has a unique pricing structure compared to other SaaS platforms. Skool has a $99 monthly pricing plan that includes all features.
- Users Unlimited
- Unlimited Courses
- Unlimited Storage
- All community features
- All Course Host Features
- Gamification is available in all its features
- All other features
Skool provides a 14-day trial for free, allowing users to get a sense of the platform and its features before committing.
Skool offers a powerful platform that is affordable for creating communities, hosting online courses, and gamifying the learning process. This platform is ideal for business owners and individuals looking to accomplish their goals while learning as a team.
If you are considering using Skool, try the 14-day free trial to see if it is right for you. You can also read user reviews and get feedback from them.
Skool offers a good option to anyone looking to create a vibrant community and provide high-quality classes to their students.
Skool Frequently Asked Questions New Skool Tutorials
Who is Skool aimed at?
Skool was designed for those who want to engage and build a community around an interest or goal. This includes:
- Course creators
- Nonprofit organizations
How do I start using Skool?
Create an account to start using Skool. Create an account to get started. Add members, create discussion forums, upload content, etc.
Can I sell my course using Skool?
Skool allows you to sell your course. Skool has a number of features to help you sell courses.
- Memberships are available for a fee
- Course analytics
- Gamification features.
Does Skool charge fees per transaction?
Skool will charge you a 2.9% fee + 30c for each transaction.
When does Skool payout?
Skool will pay out your available balance each Wednesday to your bank account.
What currency does Skool use?
All prices on Skool are in USD. All payouts are made in your local currency.
What is the refund policy of Skool?
Skool lets creators decide whether to refund members. Skool reserves the right to issue refunds at its discretion, depending on circumstances. Skool does not usually refund creators.